Monday 23 February 2015

SJ5000+ WiFi light at the end of the tunnel?

The Android LinkinEyes App has been updated and I have been getting passable results testing wifi on my Motorola Moto G 2nd gen which previously refused to play.

Basic taking of video and stills and switching modes worked ok but a couple of times changing camera settings caused a glitch. I'm running firmware version 1.7.

Apparently good news for iOS also with the discovery of another Ambarella wireless app called INTOVA Edge X which has been reported to work better than Linkineyes.

2 comments:

  1. I think there is Intova Edge X for Android as well, but I didnt really wanna try, because I am feeling ok with Linkineyes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found this app on Google play to be about the best so far.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellivision.connectedcamera

    ReplyDelete