Tuesday 10 March 2015

Riding with Firmware 2.0

Acquired a new crash helmet yesterday which has a smooth centre allowing fitment of a helmet mount for the first time. The mount could ideally do with being a little curvier but the foam layer in the double sided tape compensates. Despite carefully fixing the mount in the centre the horizon is tilted indicating that I must ride with my head to one side. Quality of video is good, and Vimeo whilst inferior to the original is better than Youtube.
https://vimeo.com/121840609?utm_source=email&utm_medium=clip-transcode_complete-finished-20120100&utm_campaign=7701&email_id=Y2xpcF90cmFuc2NvZGVkfDhjODEzNjRlMzk2NmEzN2ExNWJkZDQ1OWFjMzkwMzRmOTk1fDM2MTk5OTc3fDE0MjYwMzIyNDd8NzcwMQ%3D%3D

Funning FW 2.0. It's not like me to try firmware from an unofficial source let alone do an update before an important trip but fingers crossed, the bits I need still seem to be working.

2 comments:

  1. hello sir,i want to ask something about sj5000+,my unit produced flickering white/purple line when i record while charging,been searching on the web yet no one had the same problem as me,can u help me verify this problem?

    ReplyDelete